FORTRESS Ultimate Cricket Net
Frequently bought together
Ultimate Cricket Net - Premium Back Garden Cricket Batting Cage
Garden Cricket Net Package
Comprising of a one piece net, guy cords and steel poles with flared ground spike, it's everything you need for a cracking home cricket set-up.
Powder Coated Steel Poles
Our long-lasting powder coated steels poles are incredibly tough and built to last. Finished in a classic black they'll take pride of place in your set-up.
Cricket Cages For Grass
You'll be eager to get the ball rolling when your net arrives. Getting started is a breeze, as the flared ground spike easily inserts into the ground.
Perfect for extra batting practice at the home, the Ultimate Cricket Net is a high-quality garden cricket cage. Comprising of a one-piece cricket net complete with a roof and poles, the top of the range 2.8m tall hitting net is available in four length variations. A secure and long-lasting piece of cricket equipment, this cricket cage is the best way to improve your all-round technique in the garden.
- A premium quality garden cricket cage package including a one-piece cricket net with roof and poles
- 2.8m high cricket nets available in a range of four lengths – 6m, 10m, 16m, and 21m long cricket cages
- Premium quality and highly durable cricket netting made from 2mm HDPE with a mesh size of 48mm
- The heavy-duty cricket poles are made from 40mm powder coated steel with 8-inch long plated steel ground spike
- Poles are incredibly quick and easy to dismantle, making them highly convenient for post-use storage
Designed to provide professional quality training to home cricket set-ups, the Ultimate Cricket Cage can be used as the centre-piece of your cricket training equipment. The 2mm HDPE 48mm mesh cricket netting is incredibly high in quality, with the durability to last for years of use. The one-piece cricket net covers the sides as well as the roof, protecting your surrounds from full-blooded drives and cover shots.
The premium cricket net is joined by ultra-sturdy steel poles which have been powder-coated for weather-resistance. Capable of handling the impact of cricket balls, the long-lasting poles offer strength and stability in abundance. Rooting the poles into the ground is simple due to the flared ground spikes on the base of each pole, allowing the detachable steel posts to sink into soft surfaces without exerting too much energy.
The Ultimate Cricket Net is part of a comprehensive cricket equipment and accessory range which Net World Sport has to offer. For the full professional experience why not check out some of our artificial cricket matting, the two products combined make for an incredible cricket training facility.
PLEASE NOTE - This cricket netting is black, not green as shown in the pictures.
• 6.1m (20ft), 9.75m (32ft), 15.8m (52ft) and 21.3m (70ft).
• All nets are 2.74m (9ft) in height and 3.05m (10ft) in width.
• One piece drop-in net. Netting is 2mm HDPE with 48mm mesh.
• ***Please Note *** 16m cage net has a 10m roof and 21m cage is fully-enclosed.
• Poles are 40mm powder coated steel, with 0.2m long (flared) plated steel ground spike
• Guy Cords are PVC coated steel.
Number of Poles
• 6.1m (20ft) = 4 poles
• 9.75m (32ft) = 6 poles
• 15.8m (52ft) = 8 poles
• 21.3m (70ft) = 10 poles
• To be used on soft surfaces such as grass.
• Poles can be dismantled into sections for easy storage.