FORTRESS 360° Mobile Cricket Cage
Frequently bought together
The Ultimate Mobile Cricket Batting Cage And Net
Wicket Keeper Gate
This cage features a lockable wicket keeper gate at the batters end as standard to ensure realistic game like practice sessions. Ideal for cricket clubs.
360 Degree Movement
Featuring both fixed and swivelling puncture-proof wheels, the cage is exceptionally easy to manoeuvre across a range of surfaces. Perfect for schools.
Test Grade Cricket Netting
The netting used on this professional batting cage is manufactured from 3mm thick black HDPP for high-performance batting and bowling year after year.
A made-to-last cricket cage designed for prolonged and extended use. The cricket net cage is extremely mobile meaning it is perfect for use at a variety of facilities including cricket grounds and school fields. Available in both 7m (24ft) length and 11m (33ft) length, this mobile cricket cage is sure to meet your every need and requirement.
- Made from galvanised steel for an extra secure and long-lasting frame
- Heavyweight 3mm HDPP cricket netting with 48mm knotted mesh included designed for prolonged use
- Features 360° wheels with detachable pull/push bar for easy manoeuvrability and stability
- Available in a standard 7m (24ft) size or an extended 11m (33ft)
- Available with or without post protection padding
- Frame measures 4m (12ft) wide and 4m (12ft) high for spacious practices
- Batters end of cage opens up for wicket keeping practice
- Supplied with assembly instructions for easy installation
- Suitable for use by cricket players of all ages and abilities
This galvanised steel batting practice cage is perfect for all ages and abilities thanks to its extra safe and secure steel tubing and mesh netting system. On top of this, the cage has a movable crossbar which makes the cage more rigid and stable for moving or whilst not in use. The easy-swivel wheels makes manoeuvring the cage for cricket extremely easy. The puncture proof wheels ensure the batting cage can be transported and used on a variety of surfaces from grass to concrete.
This is a high quality, mobile cricket cage designed for consistent outdoor use. With its expertly engineered design this cricket cage will be robust and reliable for years to come. The galvanised steel tubing is built to withstand any potential damage from players or the weather and the thick HDPP netting has rot-resistant properties, ideal for year-round use. The cricket batting and bowling practice cages are available in two different sizes to ensure players of all ages and abilities can benefit from them. We offer a standard 7m (24ft) or extended 11m (33ft) length cage ensuring you have the option to pick which product suits your facilities best.
For friendly product advice or an installation quote, please contact our expert sales team.
- Standard - 7m Long x 4m Wide x 4m High (25ft x 12ft x 12ft)
- Extended - 11m Long x 4m Wide x 4m High (33ft x 12ft x 12ft)
- Framework & hinged gate manufactured from heavy duty 40mm square x 3mm thick steel
- Steelwork is galvanised treated for long life, it’s 100% resistant to rust & corrosion
- Heavy duty 3mm thick, 48mm knotted, HDPP test grade cricket netting
- Suitable for all ages and player standards up to county/test grade
- Can be used and moved on all playing surfaces (grass/artificial/concrete)
- Heavy duty design, 100% weatherproof, can be left outside
- Frame colour = silver
- Net colour = black
- Welded steel corner joints bolt together for superior strength & reliability
- Net is very strong, easy to hang, 100% weather/rot proof and UV treated for long life
- Puncture proof 360° polyurethane castor wheels complete with push/pull bar for easy movement of cage via 1 person
- Twine break strength of netting = 130kgs (286lbs)
- Supplied with all-weather, UV treated plastic ties for quick, easy and tidy net attachment
- Hinged steel gate with lock that opens rear of cage up for wicket keeping practice
- Complete with high tensile steel nuts, washers and bolts
- Available with black post protection pads to deter cricket ball rebounding off uprights