Sports Pitch Divider Post & Curtain Net
Frequently bought together
This professional grade pitch divider post, net and wire system is used to divide up large sport pitches and courts into smaller sections for multi-games use. Ideal for 3G/4G artificial pitches, sports courts, playgrounds and indoor sports facilities that need to host multiple sports on the same pitch/court.
The pitch divider netting slides effortlessly across the tensioned wire (like a curtain) to divide up pitches. The netting’s 50mm (2in) mesh size stops a range of sporting balls large and small. This permanent system is strong, long lasting and easy to operate.
Our sports pitch divider post and curtain net system comprises of 1 pair of posts (with winch & pulleys), tension wire, pitch divider netting and net clips.
The system is 3m (10ft) high as available in the following lengths: 25m, 30m, 50m & 70m (82ft, 98ft, 164ft & 230ft).
Our unique “Quick Release Option” allows the overhanging net support wire to quickly be removed and stored away so sporting balls do not hit the wire during a professional match on a full size pitch.
Concrete Installation Notice: Please note that the pitch divider posts must be installed in a minimum 1m (3ft) cube of concrete. It is recommended you consult a qualified building/grounds contractor for expert advice.
Ground Sleeve Sockets: Ground sleeve sockets can be purchased (see essential products) for concreting into ground (rather than concreting posts permanently into ground). This makes the pitch divider support posts removable from the ground and makes concrete installation easier to carry out.
Custom Size Systems: Net World Sports can manufacture this system to a bespoke size on request, please contact our sales team for a quotation today.
Sports Pitch Divider & Curtain Net Specifications
- System height above ground = 3m (10ft)
- Lengths/widths available = 25m, 30m, 50m & 70m (82ft, 98ft, 164ft & 230ft)
- Posts manufactured from heavy duty 100mm (4”) square galvanised steel powder coated black (other colours available for additional cost)
- Anchor end post comes complete with pulley wheel and hook
- Winder end post comes complete pulley wheel and winch
- Winch has a maximum load rating of 600kg (1322lbs) with integral break device for safety
- On quick release system posts are provided with net support arms and cleats for wrapping the wire around (for when wire is not in use)
- Netting made from 2mm thick twisted HDPP twine with a 50mm (2”) knotted mesh size
- Top and sides of netting have 6mm rope machine stitched all round to reinforce and enhance life span
- PVC banding is machine stitched to the bottom of net
- Weighted leadline and 6mm black rope is enclosed in PVC banding to prevent billowing of net in windy conditions
- Net colour = black (other colours available for additional cost)
- Complete with 100m of 4mm galvanised steel wire cable, wire rope grips and metal snap hooks
- Please note this product will be delivered 'flat packed' and will require assembly upon arrival