If you or your child dreams of making it as a county cricketer or winning the Ashes, the most important thing is practice.
The Garden Cricket Net allows players of all ages and abilities to improve their game and master their technique.
With everything you could possibly require to create a quick, easily assembled and safe solution for batting and bowling drills, this fantastic net is ideal for your home.
The strong netting is tough enough to take the brunt of endless cover drives and pull shots, and as the net is erected using extremely strong steel pole, your very own batting net will be up for the long haul.
Because it takes so little time to set up, this net is also extremely popular with club coaches, as it adds scope for practice out in the middle and also as an ideal option for warm-ups on a match day.
• 20ft (6.1m), 38ft (11.6m), 58ft (17.7m) and 76ft (23.2m)
• All nets are 9ft (2.74m) in height and 9ft (2.74m) in width
• 2mm polypropylene netting (48mm mesh) which is UV treated and rot-proof
• Poles are 40mm powder coated steel, with 8” long (flared) plated steel ground spike
• Guy Cords are PVC coated steel
• To be used on soft surfaces such as grass
• Poles can be dismantled into sections for easy storage
• 5 years