FORTRESS Regulation Softball Pitching Screen
Frequently bought together
FORTRESS Softball Pitching Screen for Softball & Short Toss Practice
#42 Grade Net
The pillowcase-style netting gives your coaches and pitchers two layers of protection, with a knotted twine for added strength.
The powder coated frame of this softball screen prevents rust, whilst the netting is UV stabilised to prevent rot and damage from direct sunlight.
Strong Steel Frame
The galvanised, 1.5in thick steel frame features wide steel feet to provide firm stability during softball and short toss training.
This superb softball screen allows pitchers to perfect their throws by given them a restricted area to work with while allowing batters to hit their hardest. Combining reliable FORTRESS quality with an incredibly affordable price, this screen provides exceptional value for money whilst keeping your players safe.
- Galvanised 1.5in steel tubing structure with a weatherproof powder coated finish
- Cut-out at mid-height, positioned to one side perfect for softball pitching, soft toss drills and use with a pitching machine
- Double layered #42 grade poly netting with a 45mm mesh for full protection for pitchers
- Assembles easily with double bolts on all corners meaning super-strong joints
- Netting is UV stabilised and 100% rot proof – perfect for year-round practise
This softball screen is also ideal for use with a pitching machine on the field or in a batting cage. Simply set up your machine behind the screen and swing for the fences with minimal risk of causing damage.
The double layered #42 weight netting not only provides extra protection but also makes assembly effortless, as the netting simply slides onto the steel frame. All edges of the netting are overlocked to prevent fraying, with a UV treated twine ensuring that your net doesn’t misshape in direct sunlight or rot in the wet.
Transform your garden into a baseball and softball haven with Net World Sport’s huge range of softball and baseball equipment for every ability and budget. Why not pair your softball pitching screen with a FORTRESS batting cage and hitting net?
- Height: 7ft (2.13m)
- Width: 7ft (2.13m)
- 1.5in black galvanised steel tube frame with powder coated finish
- Large steel feet for incredible stability
- Double layer of #42 weight black poly twine net in a pillowcase style
- Cut-out at mid-height positioned to one size
- Netting is UV stabilised and rot proof as standard, with all edges are overlocked
- Net slides on easily and clips together securely at the bottom
- Assembles quickly with double bolts on all corners making super strong joints