Cricket Net Spring Clips (50 Pack)
Frequently bought together
50 Cricket Spring Clips For Batting Cages And Indoor Cricket Nets
Measuring just 6cm long and 1cm wide, these cricket spring clips will take up a miniscule amount of space inside your cage, preventing any potential interference with your cricket nets impact absorption.
Zinc Plated Steel
The zinc plated steel construction of these spring clips prevents any potential corrosion during heavy rain, allowing you to use these metal batting cage clips during all weather conditions without potential decay.
Figure Of Eight Design
Manufactured with an innovative figure of 8 design, these spring clips can be used to slide up and down net hanging wires, which makes them ideal for netting which needs to be put away for storage.
These lightweight spring clips are the best way to hang your cricket nets within batting cages thanks to their figure of 8 design. This shape allows the clips to be slid up and down your cages net hanging cable at will, ensuring you can always effortlessly move your cricket nets if they are used in a multi-sport hall.
- Pack of 50 cricket net spring clips
- Manufactured from weatherproof zinc plated steel
- Clips are 6cm (2.5 inches) long with a width of 1cm (½ inch)
- Suitable for use with indoor and outdoor cricket cages
- Figure of eight shape allows these clips to slide up and down cage systems
Made to be used throughout all-weather conditions, these high-quality spring clips are manufactured from zinc plated steel. This weatherproof finish ensures your spring clips will not become corroded after heavy rainfall or intense sunlight, allowing you to use these cricket spring clips outdoors throughout the year.
If you are looking for more high-quality net hanging kit, Net World Sports also stocks a comprehensive Steel Wire Net Hanging Equipment Set and Netting Wire Tension Kits which can be used with all cricket batting cages.
- Zinc plated steel
- 6cm (2.36 inches) long x 1cm (½ inches)
- Pack of 50 spring clips
- Suitable for all cricket batting cages
- Figure of eight shape allows the clips to be slid up and down net hanging wires