Vermont Badminton / Volleyball Combi Posts [Freestanding]
Frequently bought together
Double The Fun With These Perfect Posts For Badminton And Volleyball!
POSTS OF STEEL
The posts are designed to endure the hardest of ball impacts and the test of time. Powder coated in a cool blue finish; your court will certainly stand out!
LICENCE(D) TO PLAY
Both our Badminton & Volleyball posts officially conform to their respective federation's regulations.
FREESTANDING & FREEWHEELING
The base is entirely self-weighted and its attached wheels simplify portability for your convenience.
FREESTANDING BADMINTON AND VOLLEYBALL NET POSTS
The expert design of these net posts allows you to play two sports without having to change equipment. Switch from badminton to volleyball seamlessly. The multi-sport badminton and volleyball posts are ideal for schools, youth clubs and leisure centres. The freestanding posts come equipped with a set of wheels for absolute portability. The posts have a strong and stable base to ensure they maintain their upright position over extended periods of time.
- Self-weighted base for structural stability on any flat surface
- Manufactured from 50mm steel with Powder coated finish for increased durability
- Available to purchase with or without nets
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use – All year round
- Ideal for schools, youth clubs and leisure centres
- 50mm Diameter Steel Posts
- Blue (Powder Coated)
- Posts (individual): 3.6kg / 8lbs
- Post Bases (individual): 21kg / 46lbs
- 8ft Volleyball / 5ft Badminton
- Conforms to BSEN: 1509
- Net Size - 32ft x 3ft (9.75m x 0.9m)
- Mesh Square Size - 4in (10cm)
- Weight - 2kg
- Overlock Border.
- Net Size - 20ft x 2.5ft (6m x 0.75m)
- Mesh Square Size - 19mm
- Weight - 850g
- Overlock - Stitched Twine Edge